<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Saturday, August 27, 2011

    so today i went to my old workplace to collect my cheque.
    salary in.
    withdraw cash and change to new $5 notes for zakat budak budak.
    =) i wish im still a kid to receive green packet.
    anywae.
    rush back to work took a cab and im late for 10mins. ahaha.
    waste my time as my doctor went out and will be back 4hours later.
    so me n my collegue doze off.. lepak kan.
    loving my new workplace.
    very slackkkkkosssss
    get to do my own stuff without getting any complain.
    hahahaa...
    so today believe it or not.
    ONLY ATTEND TO TWO patient from 2-9.
    =)

    boyfy fetch right infront of the clinic.
    and suprise he bought midnight movie tickets for two final destination 3D.
    baiiiiikkkkkk punyeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......
    while waiting for the show to start we had munch munch munch.
    =)

    after movie.. we head down to mc cafe. and we had our talks. and further discussion.
    oh my. we left with a month to get all the stuff to be done. stress...mcm nak uat keje kahwin pulak...

    anywae few days more to end the ramadhan.
    this year not looking forward for raya.
    as my love one not around.
    so this year celebrate very the sederhana.
    only spent my raya for one day at granny place.
    the feeling gonna be so different without them.
    i miss them. especially my atok who im really close to.
    haiiz...
    what can i do now is to endure and look at the bright side and sederkah kan doa.
    al-fateha.

    for now.
    time check 348am.
    20mins ago i just got back.
    and im waiting for the time to strike 5am.
    as mum gonna wake us all up for sahur.
    last week of sahur....
    bought them each mcd burger for sahur.
    baiiikkk punyer!

    later in the afternoon.
    meeting love to take a look on electronic.
    love getting one for his home.
    accompany him to get his thing fix.
    and NIGHT might going to geylang with his mum, for last minute shopping!
    =)
    niiiiceeeee~

    alright for now.
    sign off.