<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Saturday, January 1, 2011
    2011

    HAPPY NEW YEAR.

    BRAND NEW DAY BRAND NEW YEAR



    Last night celebrating my new year eve with my love one.

    couple of days back. cant make the decision where to celebrate.

    so this year we decided not to go Siloso as been back to back years we went.

    so we wanna make changes by celebrating to diff place.

    at first we thot we should tag along with rizal and aein to party.

    but end up we cancel with them due to bf had another plan.

    so ya. ended up meet his cousin rina and bf for our bonnie and clyde ride.

    we had our seafood spread at ECP. till midnite. Countdown at ECP rancak!

    everyone counting down and once midnight strike all the stall person spaying at each other with lots of party stuff...



    =)

    after food we make the move and start our gear to CLARK QUAY.

    with the wind blow.... boyfy hold on me tight.=)

    we choose to go forbidden city.

    =)

    and therefore chill at the central by the river....

    drink smoke talk cock. FUN!

    happening. and so not happening when we see lots of people at 3am got drunk.

    lying on the floor. being carry by friend. become the next merlion.

    whoa so not happening. eventho party.c'mon peepoos control!!!its so the buruk ok.



    and the best thing is. 311210 AKU HAMPA!

    i so semangat charge my camera battery before we going out.

    upon ready bf pass me my full battery and i put it back in my camera bag.

    and when we're out as i about to take a snap. i feel my camera hotness and BOOOOOOOOOOO

    there u go. its was on since the time we still at home. damn and wth BATTERY FLAT without a snap!benci.....

    tup tup... iphone camera jadi mangsa. but still im not satisfied.

    ya yay a.... party without a camera. so uncool. damn.



    and the best thing.

    midnite strike with him.

    hold me tite warm hugs and a kiss on my forehead.

    lovely.