<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Sunday, December 5, 2010

    yesterday was fun.
    after work bf fetch me infront of the clinic.
    smart mamat bf aku.
    coincidence wearing the same colour. black.
    sweet haa...
    so 1st stop to cineleisure.
    we had pastamania.
    yum yum.. all time favourite.
    had hawaiian pizza cheese stick and spicy chicken spaghetti.
    woooo make ma stomach growl again.
    so after food we head down to scape to take a look...
    theres a flea market was held. got myself a thing.
    but couldnt manage to go all round.
    place was chaostic. + panas.
    grab things terus blah.
    =)
    we continue our walking to dfs.
    meet ainnie tey and bf and friend.
    no plan.
    as usual.
    random to far east we had our nails done.
    i had nude as for her French.
    gasak!
    hahha..
    chill babeh kat far east bump into my old friend.
    hahhah...
    kecoh everyone was like asking who are they.
    and i say.,..."kawan metalcore aku.,"
    and they were like...."ooooo kawan gigs lama nampak."
    hahahaah
    thats was past time hidup tak tentu arah hahhaa...
    so ya... happyto bump into them.
    been years.
    and and we head back to taka.
    to chillax............
    kecik bought a bottle.
    and we had our drinking session
    with almost 10 of us.
    fun fun fun.
    laughter....chit chat bull shit.craps.
    hahha....
    with linda and ainnie craps really had a big laughter.
    especially when we girls talk about this nizam infront of azri.. hahahhha,..
    bf aku pun sekaki join in the fun.

    funny!

    and the best thing is bwak camera.
    but no snap.
    siak!