<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Thursday, December 9, 2010
    HANG OVER










    last night was hell!
    after work meet up with the gangs at bugis.
    drove off to kallang. but the place we wanted to settledown was closed.
    so we drove back to tangjong rhu.
    settledown on the path. with the river view at night cooling.
    started with our night picnic.
    =)
    everyone growling.
    never ending laughter and craps.
    we people really do had fun.
    with a surprise for shirin.
    as her bdae coming we bought her a mini cupcake which i order just for her and she love it!
    unexpected
    our purpose of meeting is to have hell fun!
    drinking session with the gang leh giler.
    i was seating all the way when we people having our drinks turn.
    i was so looking forward for vodka redbull. and boyfy know me like it till aku senyum lebar wei!
    hahaha... we settledown with vodka. ended it with Chivas. yo i never take black. but for the fun of it. go ahead babeeh!added on with red wine.
    all along seating down. after about 10-15 cups. the gang started to no-neng.
    but still im ok.
    but they were waiting for me to get up.wtf
    hahahha siak!
    at first i tot we not gonna finish the two bottle of drink. but wth we ended up with empty bottle.
    an last night we people really had a blast.
    fun is the correct word.
    everyone hangover!
    wtf.
    shila and amy cnue their way to the club.dunno wat happen next
    while me and him and shirin n fiance hit to the room!
    cannot make it.
    kepala sudah berat. 2 vision. we need the bed!

    and this morning.
    check out.
    we people. looking fresh.
    had our morning breakfast at kfc.

    nice!

    party over