<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Saturday, September 11, 2010
    SYAWAL TIBA

    SALAM AIDILFITRI!!


    celebrate hari raya with family.
    visit both grandparent.
    i was so shag as i just return from night shift.
    all awhile ive been controlling myself not to fall asleep.
    but i just couldn't help it when its six in the evening.
    power nap for an hour before i head down to work.
    YES!!! im working night shift on hari raya.
    celebration were awesome get to meet the cousin and relative all.
    we had so much fun and joy.
    touching moment was where we seek for forgiveness.
    to part air mata berlinangan...
    aduhhhaiii.... tried control myself to avoid smurge.
    hehe.
    and the best part was FOOOOODDDD...
    I had briyani dam,ayam masak merah sambal goreng rendang and not forgetting ketupat and lemang thats the shit.
    gossshhh... bloated.

    and before head down to my grandparent(dad side) meet up with boyfy.
    snapping photo and chill.... drop by to my grandparent to get to noe my family.
    everyone eyes was on him till he felt awkward. =)
    and we did seek forgiveness at each other and blushing mode when he whisper my ear and said that i look beautiful in my raya outfit and the make up suit me.hehe

    Awwwww......

    =)




    ME ON DAY ONE!

    HARI RAYA LOOKS.








    me and cousin

    ME AND ELDER SIS

    HIM
    ME AND HIM


    FOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD....


    thats my day one.
    PURPLE THEME THIS YEAR.
    And...
    will be continue my day two tomolo.....
    =)