<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Thursday, September 9, 2010
    RAMADHAN TERAKHIR.


    Alhamdulilah syukran.
    almost there muslim friends.
    halfway thru
    dated 9/9/10 is our last ramadhan.
    and tomolo 10/09/10 welcoming syawal.

    house is 90% ready.
    just haf to wait for the sofa to come later this afternoon.
    therefore i gonna put up the carpet and coffee table....
    nicely...

    alhamdulilah i got my fresh note ready.
    but not yet fill inside sampul.
    heehee later can..

    for this year raya im sure most muslim have already start their leave and looking forward to do visiting. me too...but TOO BAD. eve of raya and actual day. IM ON NIGHT SHIFT!!boooo...
    so i can only enjoy my raya visit in the morning till evening. strike 8 off me go WORK!!!
    purposely never take any leave as 1st day of raya spent more at both grandparent house only so by 8 im sure already visit both house and continue doing visiting on the 2nd and 3rd raya as both day is my OFFDAY. =) atleast im gonna get DOUBLE PAID. =)
    BUT FOR SURE TONIGHT WHEN TAKBIR BERKUMANDANG IM STILL AT HOME WITH MY PARENT. gonna be a sentimental moment.

    eventho its only half way thru.im so looking forward for tomorrow. cant wait to dress up. put on make up. i am thinking how shall i do my make up this year. hairdo all. i just cant wait im gonna bring my make up kit with me so that i could doll my cousin sister as well when i get to meet them. and tomolo 1st day hopefully i get to meet boyfy as his grandparent stay nearby my grand place. heehe.. and and looking forward on FOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!
    AYAM MASAK MERAH,RENDANG,SATAY GORENG,SERUNDING,SAMBAL GORENG,LONTONG ETC AND NOT FORGETTING KETUPAT AND LEMANG AND LEPAT!! wOOOOOw!!!MORE VARIETY.
    Gonna gain again.as i loose abit in ramadan. its okay once a year eat this kind of food. no HARM. lantak...sebaaaaaat!!

    and alhamdulilah,ds coming raya im perfectly well as 2days ago i fall sick. had my early percaution took my medication on time. nak raya ye pasal i dunwan to get sick. =) terima kasih tuhan.

    dengan ini RYNNA,
    menyusun sepuluh jari dari hujung rambut ke hujung kaki
    MEMOHON MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN
    SELAMAT HARI RAYA KENKAWAN!!!