<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Sunday, August 22, 2010

    Wei wei wei..
    hari ini hari ahad.
    semua orang rehat di rumah.
    tapi aku kena kerja la...
    noon shift at 3pm.
    Damn... malas sekalisss aku!!
    coz tonight the grands will be at my place breaking fast together2 BEST PE???
    and im left out break fast gan dua budak sentol kat keje. Wasted.
    tapi takpe. when home tonight. definitely get to meet them.
    ahaks.

    so yes.
    yesterday.
    out with you.
    like finally after a week.
    you say i look nice in a nice dress yesterday.
    ala dress murah2 ajee...
    blushing blushing.
    and the buta part.
    him: eh u da kurus seh...
    me:*buat tak dengar
    him:BETOL!!
    me:ehhh please eh... buta ke ape. PEROT wei main peranan ni.
    him: haha... ke da seminggu i tak jump u,u nampak lain da turun sikit.
    me: ya rite. konx

    so yea. we head down to bugis to break fast.
    and we are so lucky to have the hot seats available
    get our food ordered.
    and on the dot. azan.
    we fill our tummy with delicious food.
    =)
    bila perot da senak.
    kita gi puffing session.
    thus head down to geylang bazaar.
    survey-ing on our raya outfit.
    and he already eyeing one outfit that he like.
    gonna get our stuff end month.
    last minute shopping.
    last night was chaos-tic too crowded.
    people are pushing one another
    and bump to friends.
    since we have gone satu tawaf from tkc to joochiat back to city plaza.
    we put it a STOP.
    chia-lat cannot tahan.congested
    so we decide to take a long journey back home.
    hehe.

    upon reaching my place.
    we chill out underneath my place.
    talk cock.. gossip,joke,work etc all.
    till wee hours.
    quality time.
    =)

    and today.
    meeting him again.
    before heading to work.