<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Sunday, August 8, 2010
    food hunting

    FOOD HUNTING!!
    Last night after work... i was craving for ikan pari bakar.
    give a call to him since he out from camp we headed down to NEWTON.
    SEAFOOOD..... YUMMY!
    my craving gone once i had my hearty seafood for supper.
    we had a good deal since rafi and shirin tag along and we head down to their friend stall.
    we choose to settledown at pirate seafood.
    delicious.
    and all were FULL.
    satisfy!
    hundred bucks gone for this.

    GONG GONG

    CALAMARI

    KANGKONG

    TIGER PRAWN. NICE ONE!

    IKAN PARI BAKAR

    BABY SQUID

    KERING KONTANG!

    AND TODAY.
    We went for another food searching.
    PELANGI CAFE.
    TANJONG KATONG.
    haha.
    nah... we went advance shopping spree for RAYA.
    we went searching for out outfit.
    we got what we want!
    this time round.
    something budget.
    coz both tak into raya sangat
    as work commitment.
    outfit for two occasion aje.
    which is on the 1st day and a day out with friend.
    thats it for our raya this year.
    =)
    so ya for our lunch we had....


    FISH AND CHIP


    BUBUR KAMPUNG.




    LEPAK SAK makan bubur. look so tempting in the menu. still get one even boyfy say. mkn kat cafe tapi choose bubur. SUKERRR arrr... NAK JUGAK!
    and yesh i had one. hehe...
    after food den we start our shopping spree hehe
    =)



    and now im @ work.
    gtg wanna do closing...