<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Thursday, July 1, 2010

    JULY is here!!!

    well this morning, boyfy fetch me after work from my night shift.
    had our a.m platter breakfast at kfc. my all time fav breakfast.
    hehe.
    so after breakfast,we roam around the mall, went in went out without a thing haha.
    end up in sasa bought some unnecessary things. haha. suker. waste duit.
    after that i choose to go home straight as boyfy sis ask us out to vivo.
    so i head down home. and get a power nap till 2pm. the boy did a wake up kol for me.
    time strike was 2pm. my alarm went snooze. and i receive his wake up call. told him another 5min. literally i cant wake up. i was so so tired. my eyes cant be open. so text him that im leaving him alone. have good day with sis. im shag haaha... and im so lucky to have him as he is very very understanding.
    so i was left unattended in bed. sleeping beauty with the cold weather... bad gf.
    boyfy text and call,didnt response. my phone was kept silent again bad gf. haha.
    even he back home. im still sleeping. see how shag i m.
    and just hours ago i woke up. wash up and i feeling super fresh.
    feel like goin out.
    but he dont want to as he goin back to his headquarters to pass all him belonging.
    Oh! did i mention to u people that boyfy last day was yesterday? yes peepos he ends his contract. and now he is so free... goyang kaki.. while the gf working. haha. i gonna let him stay at home for a week. after our hols im gonna rush him to find a proper stable job. heheh....
    hopefully he getting the post that he wants. insyallah...

    and now i dunnoe what to say.
    and now i dunnoe what to do.
    just stare the wide screen.
    and clicking on icon.
    oh! i almost forgot i've yet to print those itinerary.
    even tho it gonna be a short trip. we gonna make it a memorial one. hehe.
    and guess what?
    i have a movie date with cinta this weekend.
    tickets already booked.
    illuma.filmgarde.eclipse.
    =)