<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Friday, July 16, 2010
    i could breath.....

    Yesterday was random.
    boyfy were bored at home.
    initially he asked me out for lunch.
    so we settle down for lunch at marina food court.
    heavy lunch affair.
    =)
    next pit stop we got nothing in mind.
    so we randomly walk toward the Singapore flyer.
    since we never never even been in marina bay sand.
    we had our walk thru the Olympic park till the helix bridge.
    on a bright sunny day we went and capture some movement.
    random but fun. it would be more nicer at night with the lighting.
    so we hop on to shoppe at marina bay sand. give a look.
    nice...
    the wide space outside was awesome.
    nice view I sukerrr.....
    dia pun.
    so we take a few puff and thus we make our mind to give a visit to vivo city.
    first thot in ind. when i heard he wanna go vivo.
    i think of candy empire!!!
    i wanna restock my DAIM chocs.
    im a fan of Daim.
    haha...
    so yea once reach vivo,
    we walked around the mall.
    and he got himself a pants.
    and i treat myself and him to ben and jerry.
    ben jerry-ing with love so syiooookkkk....
    after had chill ice cream, we went to empire to get my daim,remember?
    end up paying more as i bought others choc and candy.
    hahha tangan gatal...

    since its time,
    i was on my night shift that day.
    we took a long journey bck to boon lay.
    and we had a nice conversation
    with each other.
    laughing giggling with our lame stupid joke.
    especially him.
    =)

    so here some capture.
    check it out.

    =)







    and here a video of him.
    macam paham. hahaa...