<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Wednesday, July 14, 2010
    r&r





    Even its days back... me and friend still can recall whatever stupid thing we did. eventho It was a short trip.before the plane moved off, dwi said "Bismillah"..Times Square theme park made my heart thrilled me and BF continue shopping while others carry on with the thrill, a Memorable moments:



    me sang to him when we were drinking: Whataya want from me?




    Ari(simply said back): I want YOU!




    Every one in there were laughing. coz what he did is random hahahah...\









    When dwi was too drunk trying to walk back to her room, she tot she saw ARI,but actually NO looked alike from far..with HER bathrobe, she stretched out my legs and gave that other person a rock hand sign with her tongue sticking out then realise salah org quickly confident use the key to enter her room. tapi kerana da mabuk giler she access to the wrong room funny funny funny. sial la....




    breakfast time:




    apit told us,he was awake by a noise seem like someone pressing the telephone button. and he realise it was his gf. when asked the gf who is she calling. dwi was blur and say she dunnoe who she calling hahhaa... ngigau weei!!!




    Toooooo Much Bloopers hilarious, till now whenever we meet we will recall.









    and the best part was rafi confidently say that he can control his drunkness. check2 bangun da tak stable reach his room. saaaaaappppppp merlion la dey.....



    all was record in a video. but i got no time to upload.









    that night kecoh giler....









    and this weekened we meeting again for another session. unsure of what we doing but again we meeting to chill out to laugh out loud hahah.