<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Thursday, July 22, 2010
    endure




    whoa. I've been busy lately. and no time to blog.


    use to blog almost everyday


    but now. slacking Bay-be..




    so what shall i say. TODAY?


    im feel so gooooood. awesome.


    i had hot devil for lunch. sizzling spice. better. cant stand the flaming chili. pedas giler make me real sweat.


    anywae. im at work.(current)


    break time.


    surfing the Internet. check my mail. Fb and my baking life game hahha... i into it now no more fish ville,cafe world, disco,hotel and etc. all da kena scrap NO TIME.




    well. its been 22days BOYFRIEND. mengangur. yess peepos unemploy!!!


    lucky he receive his last pay. and some saving. so for now kita hidup kais pagi makan pagi kais ptg mkn ptg. dry soon hahaha.


    BUT!!! for sure.... yesterday he make me wake up early just to accompany him to his Check-up for his job. so thats mean he already got a job.


    and just TODAY. he gimme a call and guess what??


    MEMBER START KEJE THIS 5TH AUGUST.


    ohlala.... i suker nyah.....


    happy for him....


    eventho he goin TO STAY camp for 7weeks.


    mak okay nyah....


    use to it.


    he say lau i can make it to wait for him 2yrs while he in National Service.


    takkan 7weeks training i cant wait.


    You're rite darls. Its fine with me....


    no worries. gonna be JUST FINE.


    but for sure.


    KANGEN mesti ada la...


    heheh...


    hope this job gonna be just fine for YOU darls. as he looking forward.


    Civil servant all the way Love....


    same-same....





    i love you.