<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Sunday, June 20, 2010
    my sweet 23.

    I'M SHAG!!


    BIG WOW!!!!


    BLAST!!!

    I had the best greatest sweet memory of my 23rd BIRTHDAY!! yESsss i turn 23rd TODAY!! ITS 19 TODAY!!! hip hip hooray! I'm feeling appreciated. im just speechless. i did have a great time with all who have attend my bdae bash. party was held in advance.midnight strike...its 19..the cutting cake session was speechless. i kept saying thank u... and sabo session was MEAN!! rafi really enjoying himself throwing whatever he could grab on me including the BLUEBERRY SYRUPS plus he did refill the empty water cooler and include some ice and throw at me. WOW... thanks eh,..im soaking with water plus syrup. my face hand turn blue. once in a while im okay hahah.. i had fun Sukkkkeeee..... to my babes who've been sponsor-ing all the BBQ stuff. and the BIG BUTT 3D CAKE! awesome.BIG THANK YOU. and the present i LOVE IT!!!YEA! thank you thank you....to all my friend.old friend, close friend,buddy, colleague,best friend,girlfriend and boyfriend. and to cinta. thank you for the present. im sorry the shirt u bought me as a gift turn dirty on that night due to sabo-ing session. DAMN...still i manage to get it clean by washing it. hahha.... and thanks for celebrating my bdae for 3days 2night.AND THE SHOE.I LIOKE. WOW! and and to my Friends in facebook... THANK YOU FOR THE WISHES.... APPRECIATED.. and to me...

    HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY RYNNA!!!


















    more pichas.