<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Monday, May 10, 2010
    timeless


    wei wei wei..
    my weekends is freakly great.
    well my saturday was spent with my girls. @ hanna cribs. this time round wind up session. no fancy no cooking. but we girls still bring something., there cheese baguette,roasted chicken with bake potatoes and asparagus. and sushi.... and durian... makan banyak sekali.
    over at cribs, we talk, laugh at each other lamesssss joke and hati ke hati session was great i love where we people lay out our own feeling that been kept underneath us. so once lay out we feel much better. and not forgetting movie marathon. wow too much dvd we watch that day major fun. even only four of us. hehe. catching with others at laters date. =)



    sunday- Mother's Day.
    small gift given mark as appreaciation.
    well i didnt stay long at home.


    as i got date with him.
    we had our dinner at pastamania like again.
    as im craving for creamy chicken.
    Wow..sedaaaappp!
    and our thots was getting his mum lil gift for mother day.
    so yea, we got her Guess beg. as it having sales.
    the price given was worth.
    nice. =)
    and surprise we bump into rizal and aein after a long time last meet.
    we do some catch up awhile. and when i saw rizal i was like "kecccciiikkkkk yeee kau"!! my gosh... take some from ari!!! aein went smiling hahaha...
    nice to bump with them. and like finally rizal ORD. and got a nice job. GREAT!~

    SO Ya.
    and today monday.
    bluesssssss....
    noon shift.
    *sigh.
    1st day of the week.
    gosh.
    speechless.
    i can feel how shag i gonna be.
    my goodness...
    oh tidaaaaaaakkkk!!!
    okok im not complaining -__-

    have a nice day!