<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Saturday, May 15, 2010
    saturday


    its Saturday!!

    bummers at home.

    chia-lat!

    bored at home.

    today im being a gud girl staying at home on saturday.

    da susah nak dapat weekend off then da dapat stay at home pulok!

    haizz... tapi takpe avoid by kocek kosong. save money ya.

    so today my mum pagi buta da wake up. coz she goin for a short trip.

    she goin with her 3 friend. wah wah wah rancak nah... 4ladies. crash KL!

    best pe. got money anytime anywhere.

    due to that my lil sis is left at home i must take gudcare of her mentang2 tak work. coz the rest of my family working on saturday...bluek!!

    tapi takpe ada pegi ada balik.

    already told mum to buy me JAJAN!!!

    =)


    BOYFY-working. and even we just met yesterday. aku rindu kau giler!!!

    everytime i meet this guy he wont fail to bring me smile on my face.

    oh gawd.when's our next offf will be....?

    tapi takpe eventho it gonna be a long day for us to meet.

    tetap we selit daun one of the day sacrifice weeiiiii...=)


    aper aku nak buat skrg?

    mkn-checked

    baring-checked

    tido-checked

    hmm i guesss... let's do spring cleaning.

    i need to ransack my closet.

    throw all the unwanted wants.

    lipat baju kasi chantek-chanteks.

    hanger baju-baju jalan.

    everytink.

    =)


    gtg xoxo.