<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Thursday, March 4, 2010


    Happy happy happy.
    had a day with Cinta!
    early in the morning went to prata shop. had our breakfast Yum Yum. favourite.
    thus head down to his company clinic to produce medical leave. then went back his place watch dvd "papadom" i know already air in suria recently. but who noes me i very the jarang tgk tv. so i manage to watch it only today by dvd hahaha... its a nice show love the ending macam sedih lak gitu pergorbanan besar. hehe.
    Well by then its only 1pm. told boyfy i dont want to go dating with him during the hot sun. i preferred evening hahah no sun lesser perspire. hehe. so ya i had my 3hours nap time while he watch his MTV show.
    once awake. had my shower and get ready to go out. we choose to go vivo. upon reaching we look out for a place to eat. we had a heavy duty meal. bis makan both perot berat sak nak jln hahaa.... don't want to delay time we head down to retail shop. he got himself a top while me nontink. padahal bf da agreed to get me the zara dress or F21 but both reject. stupid kan. haha... just that i dont feel like using his cash haha preferred to used own money hahaha.... so pay day come quick i gonna get the Zara shoe..... simple but nice. lepakkk dohhh....




    and yes yes...
    semalam my staff mcm siak. bastard aku alik. coz i post her sleeping mode on her wall(fb) so when comes to my turn(nap time) dlm diam2 dia snap aku jugak! KCCB. hahahahaha...




    Uh uh... i sleep kat kerusi........ very comfort... Busyuukkk ehk! lucky i cover my face!

    hehe nite!