<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Saturday, March 6, 2010
    cuti bedek!

    Last night at 11 meet up with my colleague and off to JB. woodland checkpoint congested OWAYS! but we people manage to cut queue haha SINGAPOREAN pe... kiasu. so who care's we manage to get in to JB at 1245am. we head down straight to Pandan City a place where we can do some shopping. this time round boyfy manage to get his things from head to toe while me boooo manage to get some item ONLY! as things already bought last month. so its his turn den to do shop. after 3hours of shopping went back to parking lot get ready to go back! and we reach Singapore at 4am. upon reaching home had a quick bath and snooze off.... battery was flat so i switches off my mobile and ask mum to wake me up at 7am.

    But this morning. i didn't even hear any calls. when i awake i realise that my room already terang menyerang. time check guess what!!! ITS 9AM!!! WTF!!! I'M LATE!!!! work start at 9. and i just got up. switch on my mobile i realise many miss call made by my mum as everyone not at home. straight to the toilet and siap sebarang giler and waited for the cab. but wth!! been waiting for half and hour No cab. call office to know whether my staff reach. and guess what dorang pun lambat due to semalam kuar sama2 mcm siak. both 15minutes late. and me still at cck. waiting. and due to that since dtg lambat potong gaji might as well i take MC. hahaha.... can claim! so i receive 1day mc today. i thot aku je yg lambat. check check receive a call from boyfy dia pun lambat!!! more worst start at 730. he woke up at 8am... lepakkkk dol. boyfriend girlfriend sama species. hahah at least he came to work, while me MALAAAAASSSSS...... LEK Luuuuuuu.... saturday pe...

    hahhaha moral of the story. cannot charge hp switches off. and and tak leh gi JB time mlm bsk keje pagi,. Serrrrrrrrriiiiiiiikkkkkkk!!!