<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Thursday, February 25, 2010
    Lucky Strike!

    This morning I must attend a day course at Taglin Shopping Center at 0900hrs. Conducting by SneF.
    So last night before I turn in. already set up my alarm at 0630hours. Must be punctual cos taking public transport. Train is full of people and bus surely congested at highway. So after setting up, took my pillow and doze off to my lala land. And guess what!!!
    IM OVERSHOT!!!!!!!
    tersadar and only realise it’s already 15mins to 0800hrs!!!!!!!
    WTF!! I search for my phone and to my horror my phone had a fall from my 2storey bed.
    All the intestine (battery) came off… I was so panic and I quickly switch it on as I promise my staff to meet me @730hours.Im dead. When she pick my call berakol bakol hamun dia kat aku. hehe. Apologies to her for waited. But told to go ahead as I gonna be so damn late. Thus I quickly had my morning bath. Seventh im late still I mandi betol ok. Ni cowboy-ing okay! But part dress up sebarang just grabs whatever in front of me. Make up pun sebarang asalkan the basic is there haha. So by the time its 0820hours thought of taking a cab. But my staff told me not to coz it going to be congested. So yaw I listen at the first place but since I waited for the bus to interchange for 10minutes and during that time it’s already 0840hours I chin chai took the cab. And I was as nervous as im gonna be late and the taxi driver can know that im in a rush. He asked me if im in a rush and I told him Yes. I need to be at the place at 9am. wahhhh during that time I was so kangchiong till im praying so hard that hopefully god gonna listen to what I say dalam hati. I was mumbling to myself hopefully gods will help me clear all the road user. i wanna a clean road so that i gonna reach on time. And the best part the driver knows exactly where to enter and exit to avoid congested. So HOORAY!! I reach 0859hours at taglin shopping center I was so relief. I thank the taxi driver non stop hits and even to god. Alhamdulilah....... syukran.
    my girls welcome me calmly. And laugh at me for being so kecoh... hahah..







    and during the course. i had fun. and obtain another cert. oh la la.....











    After course I drop by to granny place to meet up with my grandparent. Settle down for an hour. And therefore I started to get ready to meet my bf. here...
    He didn’t’t know that im meeting him suppose yesterday but since im out i give it a miss, and only make it to-day. he was surprise that I waited for him outside his workplace. He was unexpected as he call me earlier to know my whereabouts and I lie to him that imp at town ha-ha. padahal kat bustop gah tunggukan dia haha.....we had our late dinner together and chill bebeh jap. and off me home sweet home....

    And while we were walking toward the car park. His cousin called me invited me to his engagement day. Wah wah im so happy for them. So looking forward on his big day. As he is so closed to bf. So definitely I gonna attend. :)
    and since nowadays. semua feeling feeling tunang tunang kahwin mahwin semua kan.
    As for us. sabar nye..... insyallah satu hari akan datang but not now. planning a few years to come. but ini semua tuhan ye keje,kita hanya menrancang tapi tuhan menentu kan. Say enuff.
    And know why I been typing that, coz earlier.....
    Check out this.

    His text to me.


    *bLUSh.... when i receive his first i was like.Ooooo....bestye...!but still...sabar ye bang,.... insyallah... nanti dulu.... yang penting kita ENJOY!!!! dating puas puas since he stated tak puas jumpa in his last text.hahaha.....


    just wait for the right timing. SAVING up!

    Nite!

    :) tido cofirm muka ada senyum...... *___*