<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Saturday, February 6, 2010

    currently im at work nite shift.
    recently not feeling well.
    down with flu and fever.
    i hate it.
    but still have to terima...
    body heated. and head spinning.
    still go to work :(
    mum ask me to take mc but i just cant.
    as told earlier manpower down.
    and she was like saying "Setia nah la kau ngan keje"
    :(

    oh well..yesterdaywee wee hours meet up with my gurls...
    all set in a swift. and drive to holland V.
    Swensen-ing LiKE AGAIN!
    as holland V swensen is open 24hours...
    chill around. slack.. talk cock...
    and ada macam nak kena penampar.,..
    gerammm ajeee...... :)
    ohyes. while dinning....
    i saw taufik B....Omg! he is sooo sooo Hot!!
    Klenjar jap aku dibuatnye.
    he dine in as well..
    camera die on me.
    flat flat flat..
    couldnt take any snap on that night...
    0_0

    and like again im abit pissed off with someone.
    i just feel irritated by that someone
    super duper irritating.
    hate it.
    tak suker tak suker...
    better change. be urself.


    and earlier at work.
    i was late.
    late giler...
    20minutes late.
    the crowd were crazy.
    peminat semua gah tunggu counter aku!
    wth!
    and thank god.
    this coming 9th.
    i got a new staff coming.
    like finally.
    sukeeerrr~

    looking foward.


    okok my nose tersumbat irritating.
    cheers update later.