<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Thursday, February 18, 2010
    batam spa day trip!

    Wow..been neglecting my blog..
    Fb-ing aje buit no time to Blog...
    so ya i squeezing my butt on this swivel chair just to post an entry eventho my head spinning!
    Holla long hols.has ended.
    Valentine is NICEeeeeee~
    :)
    2days back. me and boyfy and friend went for a short trip!
    Zooommm Batam!
    Spa Trip~~told u i wanna pampered myself...
    we took the 0940hrs ferry to batam center and our driver Iwan is waiting calmly for us...Yes we chartered a Van. for a reasonable price.
    suppose to be 11 of us. but half way thru. Bob was detained by the immigration as Bob passport is not valid. left only 3months. so indon side tendang dia eventho we try playing under table. but still dorang takmu layan.only would help if we paid them $100. SAPA MAU LAYAN! puas hati gi uat passport baru. So Ainnie the girlfriend jiwa loverrr she and bob have to make a U-TURN. emotion breakdown when she haf to say bye to us. da macam amazing la sey as if they lose the game and haf to return to their main land hahaha....
    thus,we get our boarding pass ready before starts our trip easier tak leceh time alik!
    Oh well months before already book a spa. we went to Isabella massage located at nagoya.
    me and boyfy got ourself a couple room with couple package consist of balinese tradional massage and ear candling which cost on 90 sing dollar per couple. cheap cheap good good kan.
    we enjoyed ourself. the massage is nice...and ear candling so syioooook!
    after spa everyone is famished so we head down to GOLDEN PRAWN for our Seafood mania. we had 10 seafood dish which only cost us 120 sing dollar. i lioookkkkeeee~! after food dont want to waste time we head down to mall... we went to BCS,DC and megamall my all time favourite mall. got myself splurge on clothing,make up,etc so much fun with great friends.
    We took the last ferry home. and all of us were shag. Penatttt gilerrrrr!
    but Best.
    Gonna return soon..!
    FIRST MARCH!







    Spa for 3hours! bEST!