<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Monday, February 22, 2010
    am i?

    Do u know people im a computer freak?
    almost my close buddy knew im a comp freak.
    i can live without phone,television,name it.
    BUT!!!!
    i cant live without computer!!
    Yesssss.... i am a freak.
    i can sit on this swivel chair for 24hours. staring on the wide screen of mine.
    surfing.
    usually i would log in to my networking. such as Fb,Friendster,tagged,multiply. thus log in to my hotmail, msn lastly after all the log in and searching i will ends with blogger.
    but since fb is much better i already delete off my tagged. soon my friendster and multiple as i've been neglect it for months. gonna focus to one network will do. and as messenger i would just log in but i didnt chat with anyone unless i know that person haha. true.
    everyone in the house feel weird towards me. coz they will oways say the same thing. 24hrs surfing. wake up switch on the power plug and surf, got back from work switch on, got back from outing eventho its late like 3-4 am i still can log in to upload pichas. crazy but true. my friend knew it. comp freak say enuff.

    there this one time.boyfy feel i more into comp rather then him. one day his sister told me
    " rynna ada tgk cite ni tak" and my reply "huh?takla tak tahu" and guess what dgn pantasnye my bf say "dia ni mane tgk tv ye org,cuba tanya pasal computer comfirm dia tahu sampai bf sendiri dia tak heran" wah wah wah... sukerrrr? thankssss eh.
    tapi seriously im not into tv drama all. something that intrest me den i will watch,if its boring Sorry eh tak kuasa... same goes to movie too would only watch if the show attract me. haha.

    sometime my mum asked, ape yg i uat kat comp, and the answer. i also dunnoe. i kept fb-ing,youtube-ing,blog-ing,surfing all dats all. no chatting. but weird i can stuck infront of the comp for hours. heran tapi benar. what i do i keep repeating from the start.

    and ya aru receive msg from boyfy,. asked me what im doing currently.
    and my reply,u GUESS.
    and he replies tak lain tak bukan cofirm computer. :)
    Biasaaaaalllaaaahhh....!
    hahaha

    but comp freak comp freak pun atleast gaining some skill. haha

    have a good day!