<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Wednesday, February 10, 2010
    1 -4-3

    today.after my morning shift,went back to his place to get ready for our DATE!!
    we had fun together. been a while last step to town. plan to catch a movie but the show doesnt attract us. so booo.... we went 313 survey-ing on item that i might buy next month haha... this month budget is tite as i got to put a side some cash for upcoming valentine trip!wanna pampered myself on that trip. oh lal la...
    and while walking along Orchard road. we walk side by side.hold hand.laugh.giggle.spank.punch.pinch. :) Fun!
    we been laughing all along.
    and got a text from besty that she wanna tagg long.
    Hey!Why not.doesnt bother us at all!
    the more the merrier.
    and fiqah join us too.
    Meet us with the girls.
    went to Wisma to get boyfy clothing.
    and therefore chill out at cosmo bistro.
    gossiping. thats what girls do whenever we meet.True?
    and boyfy biasala geleng pala. hahha...
    and my bad that so much of bringing my camera. i left my camera battery at work. wth! i was charging it at work but lalai sangat lupa.! and who say no snapping of pichas. boyfy save the day by using his apple phone to give a snap. NOT bad! nicely taken. hahah...
    too bad the photo is with him....

    clock strike 10. we went back home.
    and now im home.
    so masai.
    penat giler.
    ngantok.
    lucky tomolo afternoon shift.

    update tomolo.
    chalo.