<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Friday, January 1, 2010
    WELCOME 2010

    Last nite was fun. great company around me. and im happy i manage to celebrate it with boyfy.woohoo... its a last minute planning. only manage to decide in the morning. therefore pening pala seh nak pakai aju aper.... kecoh kecoh. meet up with the gang at habourfront at 7pm. manage to get a quick dinner lapar la sey aru alik keje terus kuar.. thus after food we head down to vivo took the monorail off to SENTOSA. packo-Lan with Human traffic. ramai giler... pening pala. pinpin tangan berjalan. takot hilang katakan. ok enuff. once reach beach station. we proceed to the booth to redeem our Orangy Tagging. took the yellow line bus off to FICUS POINT. settledown get change and stuff. thus drinking session starts.. everyone was like "Rina minum ar,tak rock ar!" and my reply was "Opss sorry driving ar dok" hahah and the best part was boyfy tak le habiskan minum ye as he already haf alot.so i pity him i finish it up for the sake of him coz everyone is waiting for him to finish his drink.haha.One cup is enuff. at 2300hrs we off to Siloso beach. again human traffic at the entrance. but better enough not like last year, semua bertolak tolak. and last night thumbs up procedure was right. haha. we went to the Main Arena first. Joget joGet... pai kaki da long-lai. we went to the next spot. party hopper. next we went to Wavehouse follow by azzura follow by cafe delma etc. AND again back to the Main ARENA! FUN! AT 5AM. semua da pancit. da relax. kaki da nak putus. da masai.... da penat.... da busyuk dan segala gala nye. 0530hours. iTS a WrAP! off from the party venue. since our bags are kept at FICUS we haf to walk from beach to beach,siloso to Tanjong den Naik Bukit turun Bukit. ARU SAMPAI! LEMAU SAK!! upon reaching fICUs. taknak hegeh bogeh took our belongings. and Off HoMe sWEet HoMe.. REACH HOME at 7AM. had my morning shower. segar giler... and biasala paparazzi haf to be fast to upload the photo. so ya. pagi INI jugak aku upload. more den 200 pic taken. but selected pic were post coz ada yg blur la! took me 2hours to upload and tagg people. once done off to my lala land. hehe... check out my pichas!

    BTW my 2010 resolution
    I am really really truly going to keep my resolutions this year. I want to
    a) lose weight
    b) save money.
    I figure I can make them work together — if I eat better, I’ll save money, since healthy, simple food like fruits and veggies are cheaper than the processed junk that I am addicted to. If I lose weight, I’ll also be able to save money by shopping my own closet and wearing the clothes I’ve grown out of! hahaha.... Insyallah.....

    orite orite check out this pic.... More in FB.








    more photo click on the link!
    PART ONE- CLICK HERE
    PART TWO- CLICK HERE