<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Thursday, January 7, 2010
    speechless..

    Well its been a long time I last blog.
    busy with work. taking over, claim overtime and more work. Especially paper work. menyammpss

    Team Charlie Sup, is on medical leave and her team is down as her staff is on leave. so me as the taking over team have to take care of everything and do all the closing. 2weeks taking over w/o complaining. am I good or what... recently at work very the kecoh as team Charlie is down so we need other staff to do replacement at the last minute. team bravo is the one making so much fuss. I mean the supervisor. other staff being good once instruct they ok with it but this bravo sup macam nak kena slamm down je. irritating padahal her own staff tak kisah langsung if shift being switch. even if not paying Ot. she ok if paying the normal rate. Bravo sup keep calling the office saying things and that and due to that other sup include me geleng kepala. she is a complain queen .tak suker i. menyammpss.. and biasala rynna im the relax nak mampos sup yg bangsa tak kisah just do my work. till today she keep whinning. argh!

    for my team. one staff gone. i mean resign. nahh not because of me, its coz she got a better offer. all the best to her. so that’s mean my team is down to TWO person. I need new staff. a.s.a.p. but I heard from somebody. that one of bravo staff decided to transfer to my team as she cant work with her own sup. like duhh.. everyone noe that bravo sup is full of nonsense. act as senior staff. padahal salary dapat sama rate nak step mane ye bagus. po-dah!

    and thats not all. other team ALFA and Charlie sup nak jugak ikot langkah my staff nak resign jugak...kecoh kecoh. padahal in the first place IM the one who wanna resign but end up my staff potong jalan tender dulu so i terbantot sekejap nak brenti.end up satu nak brenti OTHER sup pun nak brenti. haizzz.
    and since rumors have been spread that team Alfa sup. gonna tender soon. we looking for a new Sup for Alfa. and team Bravo sup is so confident giler babizz... she wanna vote for her Chinese staff. but me and another sup 100% not agreed as we agreed to go for Alfa staff itself. and the best thing is bravo sup does’t dare to talk to me pasal nak naikkan sape. coz she knew that im gonna go with alfa. like duhh everyone noes that she purposely vote her staff as she wanna get rid of that amoi. coz she cant stand her own staff who is full of argue.
    and like duh kebenaran akan terungkap jua. i told Alfa sup not to stress out, just bring this matter to the office and like hip hooraay..Alfa staff is the next Sup... and bravo sup does’t know bot this. and if she does confirm confirm dia BUAT MUKA LA GENG. and itu takpe. her own staff sendiri nak masuk my team... And like again she gonna buat MUKA Gan aku jugak la seh lau once her girls join my club hahah....best pe kenakan itu orang....

    masyyaallah...
    and last nite. suppose it was my off day. since manpower down. I volunteer to do OT. 12HOURS of overtime claim saper taknk.... 2.0 sumore not 1.5... in total for this week already do 20hours of OT. boohoo.... ini aru this week... hehhe....rezeki rezeki.

    talking about rezeki.
    last night before i went to work. drop by his place. and to my suprise his mum pass me something. guess what... i receive a full set of make up kit from her. maybeline. from compact to eyelashes. best kepe... thats also mean I’ve save cashieeee.... haha. Still im gonna get a new pallete...
    and and...
    next week... i got someone who wants my personal touch... and In MARCH too.....
    Wahduuuuhhhh.... seronok sekali......