<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Saturday, December 26, 2009
    XmAs Dinner Party.

    yesterday was awesome... with great babes and hunk.
    RSVP event.
    xmas Private dinner party at hannah crib.
    we had lots lots of delicious food... Yummy...
    Home cook food...
    Chef of the day: Hanna, Rynna and Wati
    we had this
    Roasted Turkey with cranberry sauce- done by Hanna
    Roasted Chicken with Black pepper sauce- done by Wattie
    Shepherd Pie-done by ME
    Vege Pastry-done by hanna
    Corn-done by ME and Wati
    Potatoes mix with Broccoli-done by hanna
    Cheesy Pasta.done by hanna
    mouth watering kan kan kan.....
    Team work is a must.
    we have ainnie,ayu and mai to be our helper... woots woots...
    once the food is bake and and its ready to be serve.ohhh lala
    everyone is waiting for it. coz everyone kebuluran....
    bila part makan semua ye senyap...
    konsentrasi mau ada ok ppl.
    haha....
    after food...
    biasa la....
    MONOPOLY TIME
    thsi part u can laugh at me
    coz its my first time playing the new version of monopoly by using credit card.
    no money given bt credit card. baik pe joi.
    hahah.
    and we manage to take a full pichas of us....
    before the babes and hunk vroooom vroooom vrrooooom to JB. touch and Go....!
    Ribut...ribut...
    everyone left the place almost 2am...
    fun enough?
    check this pix.





















    CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICHAS.