<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Wednesday, December 30, 2009
    SELEGER SAK!

    Gossshh....its tiring day for me....
    this morning mum woke me up at 0530hours,
    took my shower. grab sembarang clothing and i dash to clementi. granny place.
    and cnue took my power nap over there.
    9am. haf to accompany my Granny for her check up.NUH.
    lucky she only haf to take her blood test and no seeing of doctor today. it only took me half and hour in the hosp.after get all the stuff done. granny wants to go geylang for some mini shopping on clothes for my KL aunt.who's coming this NYE. cucu misahli takle membantah. so i tagg along teman kan... after spending few hours. we waited for a cab and dash home....

    again took a nap. tired la dey...
    at 1430hours.
    i need to proceed to western union to deposit my maid money. as her parent in need of money. the best part.she lost the card which suppose to bring along to show to the cust svc. it took me to walk back to find her card. still cant find. look for other solution. lucky there other solution, which is me myself haf to sign up for the bloody card. in order for my maid processing to be done. all settle.
    once i get out from the place. walk a few distance. i realise my mobile is not with me... CLUMSY sia today.. i was panic. and i ran back to the last place i head to. and ask the cust svc if there any hP lost. and Lucky lucky me.... My mobile was found. were safely kept.... fuhhh... lucky sia. all my personal stuff were save in the M.C lau hilangggg mati sakkkkkk aku!....

    Once reach back home.again my grandma said that her doc just rang her up was told to buy her medication by today as one medication isnt enuff for her till march.... mangkok anyung. penat sak. lucky i haf experience in pharmacy and her not enuff medication is enuff till next week and gonna get for her only tomolo.. aduiii penat la seh....

    AND NOW IM HOME!!!
    my day is not done yet

    coz later evening will be having a nice dinner with my whole family. include our partners. hehe...

    i need to meet the boyfriend first. Haiya.

    kk chalobete.......