<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Sunday, December 6, 2009
    retail therapy

    Phew~ my feet is killing me.
    penat kakiku berjalan kehulur kehilir.
    walauuuuweyyy..
    well had a great time with him.
    sulking with him as he oways bring me to town.
    since day one till now asyik2 town aje dia bawak aku.
    check check for all places we went to Serangoon...
    since its SUNDAY...abg black belambak!
    Makkk oiii....
    we check out the new shopping mall.
    CITY SQUARE.
    biasa biasa aje.
    but for people who love to eat.
    everything is there.
    all in one roof.
    so much of our Pizza hut.
    ended in BBQ CHICKEN for lunch.


    cheap cheap good good since its grand opening they having a ONE TO ONE deals.
    after food we cnue to roam all the retail shop and i got myself a dress since they having a sale.
    and we head down to mustafa centre.
    bought my make up kit toiletries and some wangi wangian....
    and since its drizzling we do a transit at nearby room service ahaks.
    testing testing one two three...
    was quite a nice place la. even it look like budget thingy but inside WOW!
    better:)
    then we went to town.
    and again i bought a dress again.. mata rambang seh nak choose...
    and after that no more spending as i da over budget.
    terdiam jap trus chill out while having our drinks..'

    pichas of us.


    *he searching for interesting places to go sebelum i moyok lagik. :)


    heart~!





    and now im home. my feet is killing me. gosh. tomolo im working morning shift. and like duhh i haf to come to work 2hours earlier to cover my colleague. argh! but ok la claim ot la dey... hahhah good nite. chalo.