<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Monday, December 28, 2009
    hollaaa

    yesterday i was on duty.
    night shift.
    quickly reach my work place.
    settle down.
    punch in ID.
    and quickly took out my own mini tv at work.
    Live Telecast of S'pore IDOL.
    i was so into that show lagik2 part nak tahu the winner.
    while doing my paper work. and serve the motorist my eyes concentrate on the tv rather then the person infront of my counter. feel like shutting down the shutter and will only open after the shows end haha...
    Ohyes i do my part. sezairi my choice.with 130 vote. baiiiikkk peee bill datang siaaaaaappppp......!
    the funny part was me and my staff was 100% concentrate when gurmit gonna announce the winner. and once gurmit let it out. I was shouting happily!! and i forgot that there's motorist infront of me. due to that dia terkejot la geng. malu sekejap aku dibuatnye...hahha..
    frm the start i already knew that he could make it to the final. and yesss arrrr....my instinct are right, thats also means he's the 3rd malay constestant who manage to grab the crown. cool pe....
    nie mcm SG4 check check no malay allow to participate.... coz mata merah.
    anywae CONGRATULATION!

    this morning went home straight.... had economy bee hoon for breakfast and i gonna check out my online game. cafe world & of coz my digital fish hahahaha..... giler.

    and yes.

    New Year coming, woots woots..
    already took leave. still havent decide where to.
    confirm case last minute planning....

    gonna make my new azam soon....