![]() |
|
Rynna Azri ![]() Create Your Badge TWEET
![]() SHOUT
![]() TAKE ME THERE
![]()
November 2008
December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012 March 2012
|
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Cinta Permata....
I am truly in love with you. I love every inch of you with every inch of me. I love your soul. I love your brain. I love everything you have to say. I love listening to you. I love the way you look at life I love your eyes, I’m a true sucker for your eyes. I love how selfless you are. I love that you don’t even know how to be horrible to people. I love how you’re like nobody else. I love that you see me like nobody has ever seen me. I love that you love me. I love the songs you write. I love lying in bed with you on Saturday mornings. I love sneakily kissing you when nobody’s looking. I love that we both tried so hard for this. I love that you are so open with how you feel. I love that I met you. I love the way you dress up. I love the way you hold yourself. I love holding your hand. I love treating you like you’re the only person in the world. I love that you’re the only person in my world. I love that you really care. I love your passion. I love the fire that’s going on inside you. I love your smell. I love kissing you when you've been drinking coke. I love our language. I love the way you breathe. I love giving you nose rubs. I love when you kiss my forehead. I love our secrets. I love your dark side. I love buying you presents. I love making you things. I love that you make me things. I love your grin. I love it when you laugh. . I love that you laugh at stupid TV programmes. I love that you’re my home. I love that you know everything. I love that we share everything. . I love when you brush my hair to the side. I love the way u do my hairstyle. I love starring at you. I love you starring at me. I love picking you up every morning. i love to hear Ur voice every morning,I love talking to you. I love hearing every little thing you have to say. I love your flirty ways. . I love your hair in set with Gatsby wax. I love your heartbeat. . I love the things you say. I love the texts you send me.I love the way u save my number as PERMATA KU, I love the lyrics you write. I love your imagination. I love falling asleep next to you. I love waking up next to you. I’ve always loved you, I’ll always love you. I love that nobody knows that I love you except you, and nobody knows that you love me, except me. and Last night we spent to the fullest. Underneath the starrr......... Seroooonnnnoooookkkkk! WA AI NI Muacks.
|