<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Wednesday, December 2, 2009
    Ayam...yam...yammm....

    Earlier meet up with my babes. wattie.
    we had lunch date with each other
    at Ayam Penyet Ria at Jurong Point.
    In fact asked ainnie to accompany me for lunch as im craving for the tahu telur.Yummy.
    and yes of coz the ayam penyet.
    but ainnie turn me down as she meeting the boyfy and already had her ayam penyet yesterday. so ya im abit down as TAK DAPAT MAKAN!
    coz boyfy working. and by the time he finish work the shop is closed.
    die die i want.
    and finally.
    Wattie came across the wall message that i wrote to ainnie. and she give me a call and would like to come along and told her its cancel and she told me that going Jp to buy her engagements stuff and would like to haf lunch as she starving too.
    so ya. ainnie buih and wattie save the day.
    woohoo..!
    Yess arr i got my ayam penyet and tahu telur..
    marvelous......
    and not only that we had some side dish...we spent almost 30 bucks on the food for 2 person.
    and the food was serve as if 4 pax eating hahah...
    its just that suka2 order... testing testing one two three...
    check check semua habis left only the fish alone.
    hahha....












    Burrrpppp~~~syukur alhamdulilah....
    kenyang pai ke malam..
    havent even touch any food after eating this hahah....
    after food.as i running late for noon shift...
    sent wattie off...and cnue my journey to worrrkkk....!
    and today at work.
    weere fine
    working two person abit lame.
    and the system is sucks.
    every time not connected
    and the management keep calling
    ask to reboot...
    irritating....