<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Friday, November 13, 2009

    wowhoo... i so sleepy with this kind of weather. cooling...raining....
    and yes arr at work were fucking bored earlier with my staff busy doing their own staff while me concentrate playing Nintendo Ds hahah pass time.
    everyone seem in their own fantasy haha.

    anyway today i feel so klenjar. i kept calling him non stop hits as on my off day i didnt get the opportunity to meet him at all as im busy with my things haha. and he understand. haha.
    and yes he do msg me that he miss me and he thought of bringing me to a late night muvee. and yes the gf agreed. so ya gonna watch paranormal activity tonight.

    and earlier his mum call me, ask me to drop by her place.but i so the malas... i ckp bsk aje la. haaha.. alasan padahal nak kuar dgn anaknye. hehe.

    well well and today eventually someone piss me off like duh. weeks ago i rental a dvd from a rental DVD shop. and as usual i will return it very very late. as i was about to pay the fine somehow the sales lady told me that the cd i borrow there a line on it.wtf told her that i got its already like that. and she denied bla bla bla. and i mati2 taknak pay the spoil cd. and like duhh she was talking in Chinese with her colleague as if i dont know anything. like hello u are talking bad things about me a mix half blood Chinese lady okay and i know the meaning from A-Z. walauwey.
    and dont want to say much i pass her 10buck to pay the fine and went off w/o looking back.saaappppp~~

    hahahah.....

    and today i've been eating bread since morning tak abis2. different kind of bread..
    sedaaaapppp......



    :)