<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Thursday, November 26, 2009
    one night in....

    earlier just got back from night shift and last night everything going smooth just that hearing things and ya... seram jugak dibuatnye after hearing motorist berstory. and during my break time as usual its 3hours so powernap for me and my staff but the thing is my staff soundly asleep while me jantung dag dig dug as if someone looking at us. and the best part terkejut beruk when my beg tiba2 jatuh sendiri padahal no one touch and i remember i placed my beg on the table how could my beg which berat nak mampus mcm2 khazanah leh jatuh dgn sendiri. U ASK? aiyooo..... dont want to think much i took out my small surah yassin and baca. after ngaji abit i feel better and i get back to sleep... sampai la ke pagi. kecoh kecoh again tonight another night shift for me... addduiiii.... kaki longgar seh nak pijak Tuas. :( well what to do. like boyfren say WORK IS WORK,benda lain belangkang ye cite. :) and yes upon reaching home. had my shower.breakfast. and switch on my lappy as usual. log in to facebook Kasi Ikan Makan... hhaha....

    *ikan aku lapar.

    and check my mail.and jobdb flood my inbox. since im so free.... randomly sent resume for fun. coba nasib. ne tahu income leh dapat lebih dari current. hehe.. so ya calobete need some rest. tonight working again. and yess without realising besok rayaaa seehhhh...... :) mkn mkn besar again...