<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Saturday, November 28, 2009
    On cooking MooD.


    im the chef for today.
    last night slum slum at ayu place. and this morning she asked me to cook. so i told her tell me what she craving for and get all the things and i do the cooking. and ya since her bf coming over to her place for lunch she asked me to cook several main dishes siap dgn side dish lagi. wah wah...

    MENU:
    AYAM MASAK CILI PADI*Suuuupperrr HOOOOoot!
    KANGKONG
    SAMBAL SAUSAGE WITH POTATO
    HOMEMADE WANTON
    HOMEMADE CHICKEN BALL
    HOMEMADE PRAWN DIPPER
    CHICKEN BREADED
    COOKIES. CHOC CHIP


    all done by myself. phew~ pagi pagi went to shengsiong with ayu to buy all the groceries... we spent few bucks on ingredient.berbaloi
    upon reaching. i told her not to disturb me as i wanna concentrate on my cooking it just that cannot people to disturb me. as nanti tak menjadi:)
    BUT!!! i asked her to do the washing washing..hehe.
    imagine two hours stuck in the kitchen doing all the cutting, tumis-ing,blender-ing, etc all by myself. unbelievable but yea. ALONE! she wanna help but i say NO! hahah... she got her own task. wasshing.
    And yea while i was at the supermarket saw this choc chip instant bake every ingredient all in but i only need the butter and egg since im so into the mood of cooking. i bought one packet and a bottle of choc chip the more chip the more yummy. and yes i do the baking too...



    in total i spent 1 hour for the baking. simple and fast. haha....
    and it taste great. hehe....super duperly happy gilerz..
    :)
    well this is the result. haha



    ayu told me to form a heart shape cookies.
    as she tot to pass over to his boyfy.
    so ya i make for specially for her.
    haha.
    feeling feeling famous amos.
    worth it


    so da penat memasak and baking aper lagik.... badok la...!
    :)


    after food.

    dash to boyfy place....:)