<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Wednesday, November 11, 2009
    exhausted


    yesterday after my night shift dash home,
    as its my another friend Big day.

    its Sariana And Reimy Solemnisation Ceremony.
    we girls are invited.RSVP.
    since im working night shift im attending and the rest of my gf having their off day infact long hols for ayu and ainnie.
    meet up at 1pm. but standard janji melayu manage to meet up at 1.30pm.
    Upon reaching we girls feel very outward as many of the bride family looking at us.
    kita semua semangat berbaju melayu and the rest of family wearing casual wears.
    semangat kebabian kita macam jalan raya la seh.....
    hormat la katakan....


    so who's next?

    well after the event they drop by my place as its only few block.
    chiil around make noise and i couldnt get my nap time.


    takda keje.

    and as im meeting boyfy later in the evening.
    so ya i couldnt get any sleep.
    panda eyes i got.
    well since im ready to meet the bf we went separate ways the girls back home while me heading
    to CCK where im meeting him.
    we give a pass to Lot1 and we went to Jp for our dinner.
    again had my Korean food.
    and after food we went looking on the things that we wanna get next week.
    and since its time for me to say goodbye to him as im working night shift
    he stop at donut empire and bought me half dozen of it.

    thanks la kan....
    and yea he sent me till my work place.
    how nice.
    and with my panda eyes STILL haf to work.
    hanya tuhan saja la bertapa ngantuk ye aku!
    adduui...
    and yes this morning still cant sleep.
    after work meet up with ayu



    ride off to Lavender ICA building
    ayu applying for ica la seh..
    haha accompany her.
    while on bike i was so damn sleepy
    main main angin...
    bwak slow motion lak tu....
    end with Interview
    drop by tekka and we had thosai for lunch.

    stomach was so full even i had only one thosai.
    taknak hegeh2
    off home sweet home.
    and now doing some searching for our accommodation.
    and soon after im goin to my lala land.
    ITS MY OFF DAY TODAY!
    SLEEPING DAY.
    bf felt disappointed i couldnt meet him today as im deadly tired.
    but maybe malam okay!
    see eu.
    muax.