<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Monday, October 12, 2009
    Raya Outing.

    11/11/09....

    Hari Raya outing with my secondary mates. 
    meeting point: wattie place. 
    time to meet:12 noon.
    but standard star karat janji melayu. everyone turn up at 2pm! and wati order pizza for us turn cold as it came at 12noon sharp.hehe
    By rite almost 20pax but last minute some cannot make it due to working. even at first only 9 people can make it still some join in later part ofthe  day. This year tak ribut sangat as last year we got a few cars bikes and taxi. but this year.TWo lorry to travel. even though sikit org but da macam berpuluhan org satu2 suara full blast! we do haf fun fun together. 

    not going to talk much. 
    check out this pichas.

    Lutfil-my hesem boy.
    Inside lift.
    part 2
    part 3
    Rafi and seha
    hesem boy.
    us. 
    starkarats.@ wattie place.
    me and him
    berpeluh cik abg kita.
    wattie couldnt be bother kusssyukk tgk the hills
    browsing some old album.classic
    kussyuuukkk





    muka ada senyum....

    look what they found?old photo of them,
    beraya sakan naik lori
    janna place.












    suprise.suprise for the bday boy and gal

    Happy 22nd aliff

    advance to ainnie

    ada rupa ada gaya.


    tey sister,






    last house to boyfy place.


    We call it off at 2300hrs. as the next day almost everyone working.
    hehe
    selamat hari raya.