<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Friday, September 18, 2009
    Oh Tidak

    awwwww...... earlier after work went to jurong point,chapter 2 to mess up with my hair.. raya must look good and feel good. last year raya i did extention and ya for this year i tot of rebonding my hair again. and thats mean its my fourth time rebond. but then i choose not to coz i wanna make it simple as to trim my hair not goin shorter coz that guy of mine already remind me earlier not to go shorter. so ya went to the salon told the hairdresser to do whateva he wants coz i just wanna trim and dye my hair to ash ash brown. eventually he already trim my hair and my unwanted hair are gone but me so gataaaal ask him to cut "bob" at the back so ya and it gone shorter...Arrrrgggg........ frustrated. so ya already had lecture with Mr Azri. he nag nag nag macam makcik2 dasyat. so ya this year raya i got short hair... idiot. haiyoooo. the colour were pretty nicerrrrrrr....woohooo........

    one day to raya. everyone was asking me if im off on raya. Opsss... sorry la ye.... hamba berkeje. AFTERNOON SHIFT la deh. short of manpower as mostly are muslim. checkpoint jalan terus tak pernah tutup. congested rabaks semua kangchiong nak alik kampung. so ya raya i will be visiting my mum side first and at 3pm report to work with baju aru. and ends work at 9pm will be goin to my dad side. rabaks ehk. thats y bila dgr lagu raya sayu aje kerna tak dapat leave.hehe=)

    alrite chalo.