<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Wednesday, September 2, 2009
    mouth watering

    burrrrrpppp!opsss syukur alhamdulilah,... just had my dinner minutes ago.. =) earlier had dinner with the "S" family... today menu was western as usual im the chef of the day, again fish and chip,i was expecting chicken chop but polling was made everyone wanna go for fish. so its fish day for us. there's also homemade coleslaw,fries,fish burger,all done by myself. took me 1hr 30mins to make it all well done.karipap triangle,which i brought earlier at the mamak shop which i die die craving since i was at work earlier.and also brought its a must tingy drink air Khatirah.$1/pkt cheap cheap good good... ssluurrrppp....sedaaappppp~!=)

    well today i feel so selekeh nak mampos. as usual go work in the morning wear sebarang aje coz at work got uniform mah.. at work did some paper work. then no counter to do, psp save me from boredom. after work hop on and vroom to aunt place,as granny pass over popiah and some cookies,for upcoming wah wah cepat sungguh nenek ku bikin kueh ghairah.... hence that meet irin and rafi chill chill bebeh underneath the block. keimanan ku tercabar when they both tak puasa and smoke.but im proud enuf that i could control myself ahakz.after lepak-ing intend of meeting ainnie and the clans but since im too tired i went home straight and did my cookin lagik afdal!dapat pahala sediakan makan untuk berbuka. hehe.