<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Tuesday, September 15, 2009
    iftar-ing cum geylang and karaoke session with my good fren.

    All right here we go my entry of the day. Well infact it’s a late post suspose to blog yesterday but I just couldn’t find a time for my updates since I’m doing overtime yesterday.hehe.carik makan…

    Well well… my weekend with my gunddu friend were great, fun. Sunday, as told to meet at Lau Pat Sat at 1800hours, as usual janji melayu I turn up late…. VERY. Upon reaching friend, maki hamun aku coz im the organizer but I turn last… standard ar starkarat superstar, hehe boyfy couldn’t tag along as he working and will be very tired if he join friend and me. So yaw it’s my single night out.hehe. I’m happy to see my regular kawan kawan wherever I do a gathering they wont disappoint me OWAYS turn up.nie aru nama jiwa kawan hahha…but too bad sham couldn’t be contact. If not it will be more happening if he’s around. Well we had a hearty seafood splatter for our breaking fast. Yummy… stingray, baby squid, vege, tomyam, satay etc. cheap cheap good good for $100+++ for 13 people. Worth it. Tapi yg puasa hanya Allah saja yang tahu.among us Cuma 2-3 aje agaknye. And that’s including me coz im fasting ok. And after food just a random planning, since each person tokok $15 for food and we had few dollars balance, we ramp to geylang Bazaar…lucky almost haf Class 3,class 2 and 2B easy for us to move around. With RX8 lead the direction followed by 6 different bikes. Da macm Rossi satu2 bawak motor, guess what serbu geylang setakat nak beli dendeng and cam whore.pathetic.buang current stakat nak meramaikan aje katanye uat menyemak adala, And the funny part was while we at joo chiat photo taking and we people were perspire all the way and we die die need aircon so everyone went into joo chiat just for the sake of aircon, took the escalator to the 2nd floor and back again took the stairs to the ground floor stakat tawaf satu round bir kuar check check berpeluh lagik, Konx siak.. Pathetic Kan kawan ku ini. =) Thus we bought 600g of dendeng and we went back to our parking lot and settle down just like banglah and the pinoy. Lepak sak semua. And again night still young and our next pit stop was GRANDLINK we went for cheap cheap good good karaoke session for 2hours. And we sing like nobody business from rnb to rock to dangdut.and the best part was MJ song; the boys imitate exactly what mj did. Especially anuar we caught u on camera hahahah…Check out Fb.… time check almost 2am and we finally said our goodbye to each other. Everyone left with a smiling face. =)



    To all my gunddu friend thanks for making this happen even it’s unplan outing, something to be kept as kenanganku bersama mu saaaaaappp. Haha till then to the next gathering insyallah.

    Meet my gunddhu kawan setia ku…





















    told u. we had real fun..fun,..