<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Wednesday, September 30, 2009
    dream

    i had a early sleeping mode last night. suppose to meet up with him but change mind as my temperature rising. hail the cab and dash home. as told fall sick. my running nose is doing just fine no more blocking thanks to inhaler. still having sore throat which can make me really fed up with it coz its too irritating.itchy throat. kept cough and cough and cough..Arggg.....tak suker!

    well i wanna post something that i've been experience in my dreams. its a dream that i really want it to be in reality in upcoming years. insyallah....melayu kata mimpi hanya satu permainan tido. but last night,i do shed a tears in my dreams.Joy!Happiness...
    I dream of a BABY BOY! isnt its great?i GIVE BIRTH to lil kid,coz in reality i luv baby boy as u noe in my family there no BOYSSS....only dad,no fren. harapkan future husband and future bro in law AJE LATER. . but the feeling is different when u having as ur own. . alahai... in my dream i was preg waiting to get burst. still in the mood of holiday-ing even already date due. cut it short.jus a reflect to it, as i couldn't remember much i was standing infront of a pillar doing something somehow i didn't even feels any pain, i give it a push suddenly i heard a baby crying and i was so panic till i shout for help and mum give a hand. labour at home were so traumatic. haha. and with three push i feel relief its over. its a smooth experience no pain Verrrryyyy smooth... coz i kept saying some little prayers when on process,haha.....when i look up i SEE my lil hero...woots woots...
    haha... at that moment i was so happy to the max. in my dreams i name him AryL. haha....
    U people might be thinking why suddenly i dream of this picture. its because last night i log in to face book my dear friend Aein Rizal, sister gave birth to healthy baby boy and i guess after browsing some picture of them,agaknye aku terbawak bawak kat dlm alam mimpi hahhaa...
    kecoh pe rynnnaaaa...!^^,)