<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Saturday, September 5, 2009
    borong sakan.

    gosh~ im shagg to the max. plan to go geylang with his mum and sis was cancel but me and him still going eventhough they didnt tagg along. well before heading to the bazaar, all food court surely pack with muslim when its time for breaking fast.so we went to marina square to break our fast. we had breeks this time round. been there several time,but this time round the service quite slow as we orderd food since 6.45 and our food only been serve at 7.30pm. we had the ramadhan promotion which come with 2 main course, 2soup of the day, a started platter and dessert. value for money cheap cheap good good less than 50buck only. after food therefore we embush geylang for our raya preparation. atlast i got my raya outfit which is simple and nice. cost me almost $200.didnt get it on the spot as i ask for a new piece,and they goin to sew a new one just for me.. baiiik pe. will be collecting it soon.deposit some cash, and we left the boutique to bazaar to get boyfy aju kurung. bought for him a plain telok blangah aju kurung which cost few bucks. cheap cheap good good. like finally we manage to get ours outfit done and next focus on shoes and bags. drop by to raja kuih. got some kueh for home. and only today in total i spent almost $300++. wahlauwey. must control my budget. coz duit zakat still havent put aside. so what's the market price for now for zakat? budak2 skrg $2 da tak padang. still havent decide with boyfy the amount,yang penting kita ikhlas memberi.saaappp..~

    ok peeps. no pichas taken gone wasted, camera was left at home. so dissapointed.
    chalobete i need some rest. *wink