<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Thursday, August 27, 2009
    WHEN I'M WITH HIM.........

    last minute meeting doesnt fail us. we do tresure the time with haf by spenting with each other very well. infacts we kept joking with each other non stop. usually night meeting we will be at Mustafa centre roaming looking on things that might we love to purchase,got my toiletries and stuff. hence that find a place to seat and continue on our silly craps. puffing in and out. listening to music.psp.therefore we walk all the way to selegie.cuddling moments and time check was four, we went to nearby coffeeshop sahur-ing together gather.i had a light one such as creamy bread and hot milo, while he had his fried rice, after food last stick. and wave the cab to be sent home.ends with only flying kiss.no hugs coz. fasting time liao.if not gone wasted.hurhur =)

    well...

    specially a way to express my undying love for him. From the first time we met, my love for him has grown more and more and today I can’t think of a life without him. He is the most remarkable person I’ll have ever met in my entire life. You’re kind, caring, compassionate, loving and generous. When I am with him, I feel alive to my inner most core. he bring to me a happiness no one else has before. he even touched my heart in so many ways that today I feel completely lost without him. Every moment spent with him is the best and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Insyallah.I hope he also feel the same. If only he knew how much I want to stay in his life. I do not know what love is. But if it means to laugh in your joy, to cry in your pain and feel your presence all around then I am in love. The past year we have spent together have been incredibly romantic. I hope that there are more great times to come. I love you darls.


    Saaaaaapppp!!! WOOTS WOOTS...

    Good day sam-dol.