<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Tuesday, August 11, 2009
    WHAT DO YOU SEE

    late post of mine...

    Well pretty exhausted.National Day Parade 09. just being lucky to won the e ballot tix. me and him were having fun together watching the performance.awesome. blast. we reach pretty early as 5pm suppose to get some food before entering. but too bad got the wrong way as we enter the security checkpoint and wasn't allow to get out from the security area after being check so we just proceed to the platform and find a best seat. so yea we find a clear view seating area. front seat sumore. hahha. the weather is so damn hot as me and boyfy were perspire non stop hits,time check were 1745hrs and the host entertain us and we spectators did our marina wave. and do some practice on our goodies item before live on tv.the best part of the parade where all the uniform group fall in. and did their marching. all were done in a proper way. cantik aje. smooth je at 2022hrs did my pledge. and i feel so proud singing the national anthem. =)

    After the parade,we're stuck in between human and human.congested.from platform we walk all the way to one fullerton cross over and head back down to funan it mall and took bus home.gosh. and we drop by jp to fill our empty stomach wif food. had my chili salsa at kfc. finger licking good.thus both of us feeling tiring took cab and home sweet home,.reach home at 0000hrs.

    And yes.yes. if u people haf watch the parade. u can spot me in tv.look carefully.hint hint: .lion dance session.

    wanna see more. CLICK HERE!! <--