<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Monday, August 24, 2009
    treasure one another.


    well without realising, been log in since eleven and now its already three. my god im wasting my precious time on computer. nothing to do waaatt...! earlier feel like goin for a swim but my babes said im crazy coz fasting cannot go. why ar? we only swim what not goin to drink those clorin water.like duhh... still listen to them as i feel so restless. as usual off day is my pemalas day....rotting at home.


    well was on msn earlier with wati and ainnie, enquiries on upcoming berbuka-ing with my cckssian.last gathering was in march. barbecue-ing. and for dis month since its puasa month, again im organise a gathering for my beloved frens. this time round we will be breaking fast together and therefore head down to anywhere we want to. at first decided to haf a buffet dinner at sakura, but change our mind intend of having a seafood spread at Lau Pat sat. sound good.and without realising,we know every one of us since year 2000 and now its already 2009 and next year we will turning 10... one decade...WOW!
    and even few already got married with kids and some even already tie a knot.. ONLY!left the people in this pic* who still wants to enjoy! only 22 whaaaat!!!! forever young in heart.



    im looking forward to meet my fellow boy "friend" and girlfriends...soon...


    and later after breaking fast. will be meeting wati at our usual spot..

    ainnie might be there too...woot woots

    4EVA FRIEND.=)