<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Sunday, August 16, 2009
    on track

    On processing.....

    I got no where to cocok this strawberry,saw a watermelon so i place it on it temporary, while waiting for the choc to dry up.mouthwatering huh....

    whoa. yesterday were very rushing for me.... got to finish up my strawberry choc by afternoon but couldn't make it on time.coz i was rushing to jurong,not to his homey but someone already make a booking of me to get my personal touch as she wanna go for her dinner and dance. by rite she ask me to come over at 6pm. but last minute at 3pm she called and asked me to come over at 4.30pm. Bo-pian,,,business ye pasal,...i got to stop my things as i doing it halfway. and put it aside and i got myself change,took the cab and dash to the place.

    reach on time.... took out my make up kit and start dolling up.... took me 1hour to get her ready. alhamdulilah she very satisfy with my touch. alahai uat malu aje... u happy i lagiiiikk... happy....end dolls up...

    meets boyfy off to town..plan to watch late night muvee but the show that we wanna watch really disappoint us as its almost full house left with two seat in front. we don't want to torture our neck so movie date is cancel. thus we had our late dinner at mad jack. delicious i lioke.....'

    and time check show was 10pm. boyfy intend to bring me to one of the pub at selegie to watch soccer match.... but we change our mind,as last min,we got our-self a room , we settle down, he happily watch his match while im having my bubble bath...saaaaappppp feeling2! told u that night gonna be a good night hahahha....

    And this morning i woke up at 7am..to get my gubahan done.. and finally i feel so happy as it turn so beautiful...and nice....

    Strawberry Dip with Choc....Wif fresh rose as deco...nice?