![]() |
|
Rynna Azri ![]() Create Your Badge TWEET
![]() SHOUT
![]() TAKE ME THERE
![]()
November 2008
December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012 March 2012
|
Saturday, August 1, 2009
his replied to mine.
days ago, i did sent out some notes message and tagg friends to answer few question abot me thru fb. and i did tagg mr boyfy too, and days later i log onto facebook and i realise,he did leave msg.i never expect him to answer to it.
ok here a random ones,. Leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Leave a comment here. Next, re-post this in your notes and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool and funny to see the responses. 1. Where and how did we meet? 2. How long have you known me? 3. The last time we saw/talked/chatted/texted each other? 4. Your first impression of me? 5. What kind of movies do I like? 6. What's my favorite music? 7. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what)? 8. Am I funny? 9. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be? Explain why you picked it. 10. If you and I were stranded on an island alone, how? 11. Where do you think I will be in 20 years? 12. What reminds you of me? 13. What is my best attribute? 14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? 15. Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you ======================================================== his replied. Okay i think i can answer all the question. 1. Where and how did we meet? -Internet online chat, we meet a week after 1st date at sentosa 2. How long have you known me? -almost 2years 3. The last time we saw/talked/chatted/texted each other? -saw u: yesterday talk: just now chatted: now in msn texted: 1hour ago 4. Your first impression of me? -Nice girl and easy to talk with 5. What kind of movies do I like? -action movie 6. What's my favorite music? -rnb 7. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what)? - average 8. Am I funny? -yes you are 9. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be? Explain why you picked it. -Mj. mulan jameela, u noe why. 10. If you and I were stranded on an island alone, how? -i will call for help 11. Where do you think I will be in 20 years? -mother of 3 and sucessful woman in the kitchen dudok rumah ajela 12. What reminds you of me? -ur smile. and ur sacrifice appreciate that 13. What is my best attribute? -You support my back,im glad 14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? -About love, i malu la u but i know u knew that i do. 15. Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you. -ya sure HAHA. Tak leh angzz... no. 11 confident la sangat. no. 14 u forever shy |