<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Saturday, August 22, 2009
    good day

    If u people do followed my tweets. told ya im giving him a suprise by waiting for him right infront of his work place yesterday. 1930hrs sharp saw he caming out from the building with his friend. i tap his shoulder and tahhhhdaaaa.... he was like " omg what are you doing here" Like hello " im here to fetch you" we laugh and we give both a warm hug and a muax... sweetnesss i lioke. head down to his hometown meet up with his mum and we had dinner together. yummy his mum cook ayam masak merah. after food we both angkat kaki jalan chill out underneath his block talk about work life.while puffing in and out. clock strike 10, boyfy sent me off to the bus stop as im working at 11 sharp.


    already got the chances to came in work late pun i clock in 8minutes late. blame the bloody bus.. mcm kura2. as usual did my paperwork till midnight. and since my staff bought a new dvd "Obsessed" took out my portable dvd and watch it.its about this new girl is desperate to get close to a married guy at any cost. really damn "SICK-o" Desperado.my goodness sake.

    ends show. at 0230hrs.had early sahur-ing with my staff.. had 2 pieces of bread spread with butter sugar. with hot milo. just a light meal will do. and haf my last stick before taking my power nap...

    only woke up at 0600hrs and i continue to start with my task.

    well well since its the 1st of ramadhan. im doin just fine.will be breaking fast with my family laters. and today suspose to work Night again. buy hey hey. No nO to me. im taking leave. meet up & slacking with boyfriend is more worth it. hahah.

    good day everyone.=)