<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Wednesday, August 19, 2009
    =)




    Yesterday, promise boyfy i'll be fetching him from work. YES! girlfriend fetch boyfriend. other way round. im just felt bored after working morning shift. since in the evening nothing to do better still meet up with him for dinner. by right meeting point at City Hall. but since he still not done with his course. i continue my journey to Paya Lebar. Waited for him. soon after, he came up to me and give me a warm smile and a kiss on my forehead awwwww....i lioke... electric feeling hahha....look hot in his half U. he introduce me to his new friend Shafiq.Hello Shafiq. woots woots. took the train back and we alight at city hall. we head down to marina square, The Manhattan fish Market fill up our dinner. . yummy. we had alot of fun. from the time we meet till ends we jus cant stop laughing and giggling sound the same huh. =) i just dont know why, but yesterday both of us like hyper active, always there's topic to laugh on.da penat. took bus home. hhaha borring coz our meeting is for dinner only not more. coz we two feels so shagg after a long day at work. rest is more important. even we meet for few hours we do haf fun. fun.


    And today is boyfy first day at work. suspose to work in Tuas but he so gatal he ask for a change of location.and yea he happy working at the brand new environment.




    Fusionopolis is where he working at. the place is damn big. i wonder how he control the place. hmm.... saaaappppp! abang abang certis seh..... WOOHOOOO...!



    And for me. as usual malas month.nowadays so restless malas. nak gi work. told him i wanna quit job and wait ends months he deposit cash to me, and guess what he said."ok. but not now. upcoming years" saaaappp! so confident.bual ye ye.
    okok ./ gtg i need to sleep... bed calling. chalobete.