<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Thursday, July 30, 2009
    random.....

    i check my mails earlier on, liza email me regarding bot her company shortage of manpower recommend me if i would like to took up that post. so yea i did suka suka sent resume to her so that she can sent it to her human resource. im sick of tired of current work. asyik tengok orang m'sia aje. da jelak. same bloody people each time get into singapore. due to working in spore.


    been a while not log into msn. happen someone nudge me. ITS farid. my bloody friend hahha..he noes i called him idiot.. seem having a huge argument with his fiancee, stress he said until he feel like giving up. bt i did advice him not to as things can be settle if he just seat back and relax. sit down and talk nicely trust is a must. he agreed that karma hits him as what he haf done last time toward his fiancee, now kena at his own batang hidung. hahah. padan muka da ckp tknk dgr. anyway not important.



    another one more,irritating aetos guy who working at the checkpoint. i dunwan to talk big, but he do haf crush on me and kept asking me if im doing well with my man. and kononye ada higher chance to get me. but serious shit i find him irritating. not my cup of tea. when i told him im still attach to the same guy. he went offline hahha... and and every time he online he will oways say "i love to see ur pic" sound so geli to me. and also sound pervert to me. screw u.




    well the best part.


    its my off day, and i here at home waiting for the time to fetch boyfy at his TRAINING camp. sound ridiculous for a girl to fetch boy. but who care. i care for my man and i dun care what people might say. we gonna haf an ice cream date on this hot hot weather. just to make both our self cool. hehe. cam whore is a must. hehe






    take care.