<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Thursday, July 16, 2009
    how ar?

    working morning shift today were SO MUCH relaxing. not much work today as not much motorist.



    well this morning im late for work. in fact im early coz im ready to alight the bus, but it reaches its stop it doesn't stop due to my stupidness i forgot to press the bell. baiiikk..... and i miss my stop,. i got to walk all the way back which it fucking far from my workplace.late for 10 minutes. thats me. and one more suey day for my staff. kena tahan with TP. haha. summons being issue.lucky her the tp being nice to her, only fine her black visor. if not her whole bike kena drag to LTA office to check those illegal item that been fix. poor her. cash burn. haha.



    and yea After work. went to Jurong point to buy beauty product.. as this weekend, my fren getting engage and she wants my personal touch.. haha part time job. Im only doing this for the fun of it. I have been specially trained for this haha.



    and today my sis. told me that she going for getaway on this national day. ask me and boyfy to tagged along. i love too. but how? we got two tickets to ACTUAL NDP. its our first time as couple to celebrate,we want to haf memories on that day hahhah kentalz.. how ar? why must it be on that day haiyo!clash!

    anyone got a preview tix to exchange with me? so that i could go for my trip. and go for the preview instead hahha......

    lastly. nenek keropok! exist meh? sound scarry to me. i dont believe ehk. but serious ar conquer the east side liao? who say so? who the 1st victim. this thing is a hot topic in my tweet. rumours been spread thru sms and email. kecian nenek tu carik pendapatan lebir korang ckp bukan2. hahha... but IF its really happen. kecoh pe. ni mcm semua umah ada kak pon lau she HAPPEN TO DROP BY..

    ok okok.

    iM getting late. im meeting boyfy for dinner.... hehe.