<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Monday, July 20, 2009
    flawless.

    this morning i wake boyfy up as he having an appointment with the recruitment. he gonna leave his place by seven. but didnt even receive any call or msg from him til 0710hrs. so i give a col. and sis ans. told me that he haf left before seven.baiiiksss. forgot to bring phone. haizz. doesnt matter.. wait for ur call then. still early i sleep another hour. and woke up at 8 where my colleague called regarding bot work. seebook. je. urgh!

    had my shower.breakfast. and i took out my lappy and surf. since last week i wanted so much to change my blog skins. and today i made it thru. haha. simple simple aje. at least i change into something new.

    well. last saturday.my staff took a day leave as she getting hitch. engage at the age of 22. best kan. tunang tunang. since i was free in the morning. i was told that she wants my personal touch. at first i feel reluctant as I'm scare it wont come out smooth like what she thought. since i been certified to it. i do give a try. play play. testing one two three.. haha. since I'm in a rush. for afternoon shift. i got my personal assistant with me. Shirin save the day haha. .

    her big day were just a simple engagement where only the guy side family member and the girl side were there * dtg merisik lantas tunang skali.. thats make me agree to touch up for her as only a few people attend. haha.

    upon reaching her house. i was told by her mum. that she was expected just a simple touch up and not the heavy duty make up for her daughter. natural la. sorry to say. her mum is so conservative.till i cant even pluck her eyebrows as to make her more outstanding. so i just did what i haf told. the processing been a smooth one. she seem happy with my make up as she look way way different. minus the teeth. haha i dun like the smile. she knew it. hahha...sorry babe. check it out this pix.

    the moment been waiting for. "dapat cincin berlian"

    credit to mac make up.

    =)